Friday, October 17, 2008

Back in Time

So, here I am sitting in the "Hotel Lobby" at Wildhorse Canyon, the place where I accepted Jesus. It's an amazing thing to breathe the air, see the sights, and feel the emotions. Yes some of the property has changed. They've added some great stuff, but essentially it's the same place as it was 7 years ago when I was here. 7 years, where does that time go? Have you ever wondered that? What can you do in seven years? I went from being a non Christian kid who was living by my own initiative to a bible school student, and eventually a pastor. I love being in this place. It makes me feel like I did on that evening when the speaker (Ash was his name) gave the Gospel. I guess it helps me remember where I came from. It helps me see that I truly am a new creation because I am in Christ! So my brothers and sisters may this be an encouragement to you to remember the past and move to the future!

No comments:

The random rantings of a crazed youth pastor

Blog Archive